Thank You for your interest and visiiting our website. If you would like any further information or require a call back please fill in the below form with your query.
AT PLUMBGAS 365, WE’RE COMMITTED TO PROTECTING AND RESPECTING YOUR PRIVACY.
This policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure the you are happy with any changes we make. By using our website, you are agreeing to be bound by this policy.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Plumbgas 365 Limited, a Plumbing & Heating Limited Company in Lincoln, Lincolnshire. Our company registration number is 12930049 and the registered address is 1 Sibthorpe Gardens, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN4 2RL We not part of any other company and only have our one office based in Lincoln.
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FOR YOU?
We obtain information about you when you use our website or call to make a booking, for example when you contact us through our contact form or contact number.
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
The type of personal information we collect from you might include your name, address, email address and contact number.
HOW AND WHY IS YOUR INFORMATION USED?
We may use your information for a number of different purposes, which may include:
- Providing you with the services, products or information you asked for.
- Carrying out our obligations under any contracts entered into between you and us
- Keeping a record of your relationship with us
- Conducting analysis and market research to better understand how we can improve our service, products or information
- Seeking your views and comments on the services we provide
- Notifying you of any changes to our services
- Sending you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you. These may include information about promotions of goods and services
- Sending you quotes/estimates, certificates, invoices and receipts
- Sending you notifications via test message about services we have/are providing you for example Tracking your engineer or reminding you we have sent you a quote or invoice.
HOW LONG IS YOUR INFORMATION KEPT FOR?
We keep your information for no longer than is necessary for the purpose it was collected for. The length of time we retain your personal information for is determined by operational and legal considerations. For example, we are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory and regulatory obligations (e.g. health/safety and tax/accounting purposes).
We review our retention periods on a regular basis.
If you have any queries about this, please email us on – firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION?
We do not sell or rent your information to third parties
We do not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
However, we may disclose your information to third parties in order to achieve the other purposes set out in this policy.
We may pass your information to our third-party service providers, suppliers, agents, subcontractors and other associated organisations for the purpose of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf. However, when we use these third parties, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the services.
Suppliers where we get parts from
Subcontractors that have pre agreement to help carry out services for you
Data protection law requires us to rely on one or more lawful grounds to process your personal information. We consider the following ground to be relevant.
Consent: Where you have given clear consent for us to process personal data for a specific purpose.
Contract: Where processing is necessary for a contract to be made or for us to take relevant steps to enter into a contract that you request.
Legitimate Interest: Where it is reasonably necessary to achieve our or others legitimate interest.
When we legitimately process your personal information in this way, we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative), and your rights under data protection laws. We will not use your personal information where our interests are overridden by the impact on you, for example, where use would be excessively intrusive.
We may use your contact details to provide you with information about our services, business updates and any promotions, if we think it may be of interest to you.
We will only send you marketing communication by email, text and telephone if you have explicitly provided prior consent. You may opt out of our marketing communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the end of our marketing emails.
We may send you marketing communication by post unless you have told us you would prefer not to receive information by post.
You have the choice about whether you receive information from us. If you do not which to receive direct marketing communications from us about what we do and our services, then you can select your choices by ticking the relevant boxes situated on the form used to collect your information.
We are committed to putting you in control of your data, so you are free to change your marketing preferences at any time.
We will not use your personal information for marketing purposes if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contact by us and we will only retain your details if we need to contact you for administrative purposes like where we are processing invoices, certificates, estimates, appointment confirmations or receipts.
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SAFE
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that appropriate technical and organisational controls are in place to protect it.
Non-sensitive details (your email address etc.) are transmitted normally over the internet, and this can never be fully guaranteed to be secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to use, and you do so at your own risk.
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION UP TO DATE
We take reasonable steps to make sure your information is accurate and is up to date.
We really appreciate it if you let us know when your contact details change.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website contains links to other websites run by other companies/organisations. This policy applies only to our website, so we encourage you to read the privacy statements on other websites you visit. We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites even if you access those using links from our website.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Any changes we may make to this policy in the future will be posted on this website so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
REVIEW OF THIS POLICY
We keep this policy under regular review. This policy was last updated in January 2021.
Login to your account
Terms & Conditions
For the purpose of these terms & conditions the following words shall have the following meanings:
(a) “The Company” shall mean Plumbgas 365 Limited.
(b) “The Customer” shall mean the person or organisation for whom the Company agrees to carry out works &/or supply materials. The Operative or Engineer shall mean the representative appointed by the Company.
1. The Company reserves the right to refuse or decline work at its own discretion. Where the Company agrees to carry out works for the Customer those works shall be undertaken by the designated operative of Company at its absolute discretion.
2. HOURLY RATE WORK. The total charge to the Customer shall consist of the cost of materials supplied by the Company (potential discretionary 7.5%-20% supply fee) & the amount of time spent by the operative in carrying out works (including all reasonable time spent in obtaining non stock materials) charged in accordance with the Company’s current hourly rates. The Customer shall only be charged for the time spent related to the Customer’s work.
We do not charge VAT.
In the event a job which is located 10 miles or more needs to be cancelled within 1 hour of the booking time, 1 hour labour rate is chargable & any materials purchased. In the event a job is cancelled 24 hours prior to the appointment- no charge is applicable unless materials have been purchased for the job.
Should the customer wish to rearrange a booking, we welcome these changes free of charge.
3. Where a emailed/written estimate has been supplied to the Customer the total charge to the Customer referred to in the estimate should not exceed the actual time taken by more than 25% but may be revised in the following circumstances:— (i) if after submission of the estimate the Customer instructs the Company (whether orally or in writing) to carry out additional works not referred to in the estimate. (ii) if after submission of the estimate there is an increase in the price of materials. (iii) if after submission of the estimate it is discovered that further works need to be carried out which were not anticipated when the estimate was prepared.
4. The Company shall not be under any obligation to provide an estimate to the Customer & shall only be bound (subject as hereinafter) by estimates given in email/writing to the Customer & signed by a duly authorised representative of the Company. The Company shall not be bound by any estimates given verbally or in which manifest errors occur.
5. Material Collection. Collection of non-stock items is chargeable but: (a) Time must be kept to a minimum & must be reasonable (reasonable: up to 1 hour to return to customer (b) If the collection time is likely to exceed 60 minutes the customer must be additionally informed of the circumstances. (c) Only one engineer is allowed to leave the job to collect parts, unless due to size, weight, support is required.
6.Invoices are due for payment immediately upon Job completion or invoice date. Any part of that invoice which remains unpaid after 14 days shall carry a 25% charge, unless approved & signed by the Managing Director.
7. Where the date &/or time for works to be carried out is agreed by the Company with the Customer, then the Company shall use its best endeavours to ensure that the operative shall attend on the date & at the time agreed. However, the Company accepts no liability in respect of the non-attendance or late attendance on site of the operative/engineer or for the late or non-delivery of materials.
8. If the Customer cancels scheduled quoted work 96 hours or later before it is to be carried out, the Customer shall be liable for any related materials expenditure together with the profit that would have been made by the Company had the work been carried out &/or materials supplied in accordance with such instructions.
9. During servicing of boilers and other appliances, the engineer can find small issues that are best sorted whilst visiting, to prevent further issues, once the customer has been informed and the engineer has a verbal agreement, work will go ahead at an additional £75.00 per hour.
10. If, after the Company shall have carried out the works, the Customer is not wholly satisfied with the works then the Customer shall give notice in writing within 30 days to the Company & shall offer the Company, and its insurers, the opportunity of both inspecting such works, & carrying out any necessary remedial works if appropriate. The Customer accepts that if he fails to notify the Company as aforesaid then the Company shall not be liable in respect of any defects in the works carried out.
11. The Guarantee shall be for labour only in respect of faulty workmanship for 12 months from the date of completion The Guarantee will become null & void if the work/appliance completed/supplied by the Company is: (a) Subject to misuse or negligence. (b) Repaired, modified or tampered with by anyone other than a Company operative. The Company will accept no liability for, or guarantee suitability, if materials supplied by the Customer & will accept no liability for any consequential damage or fault.
12. The company will not guarantee any work in respect of blockages in waste & drainage systems etc. The company will not guarantee any work undertaken on instruction from the customer & against the written or verbal advice of the operative/ engineer. Work is guaranteed only in respect of work directly undertaken by the company & payment in full has been made.
13. Where the Company agrees to carry out works on installations of inferior quality or over ten years old at that date no warranty is given in respect of such works & the Company accepts no liability in respect of the effectiveness of such works or otherwise.
14. Engineers operate under their own Gas Safe Registration & as such are solely responsible for any Gas related work & subsequent liability.
15. The Company shall be entitled to fully recover costs or damages from any operative/engineer/contractor whose negligence or faulty workmanship results in the Company being made liable for those damages or rectification of the work.
16. Title to any goods, supplied by the Company to the Customer shall not pass to the Customer but shall be retained by the Company until payment in full for such goods has been made by the Customer to the Company. Until such time as title in the such goods has passed to the Customer: (i) the Company shall have absolute authority to repossess, sell or otherwise deal with or dispose of all any or part of such goods in which title remains vested in the Company, (ii) for the purpose specified in (i) above, the Company or any of its agents or authorised representatives shall be entitled at any time & without notice to enter any premises in which goods or any part thereof is installed, stored or kept, or is reasonably believed so to be. (iii) the Company shall be entitled to seek a court injunction to prevent the Customer from selling, transferred or otherwise disposing of such goods. Notwithstanding the foregoing, risk in such goods shall pass on delivery of the same to the Customer, & until such time as title in such goods has passed to the Customer, the Customer shall insure such goods to their replacement value & the Customer shall forthwith, upon request, provide the Company with a certificate or other evidence of such Insurance.
17. The Company shall not be liable for any delay or for the consequences of any delay in performing any of its obligations if such delay is due to any cause whatsoever beyond its reasonable control, & the Company shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of the time for performing such obligations.
18. The Company shall only be liable for rectifying works completed by the Company & shall not be held responsible for ensuing damage or claims resulting from this or other work overlooked or subsequently requested & not undertaken at that time
19. These terms & conditions & all contacts awarded between the Company & Customer shall be governed & construed in accordance with English law & shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English law.
Login to your account
Career Opportunities with PlumbGas365
Are you Reliable, Trustworthy & Professional?
If the answer is YES, we would like you to join our team. Across the UK we are seeking talented Plumbers & Gas Safe Engineers to join our expanding team of Subcontractors, offering fantastic rates, click below to apply.
To let us know your expression of interest and to request a 'Sub-Contractors Agreement Form' please fill in the below information. Once we have received this information we will email you the form in word doc format.
The application pack will require copies of relevant certificate and qualifications